Tanya the evil Season 2 is more bureaucrat heavy and less explosions per episode and fortunately less Tanya vs God banter scenes. Thank Bob.
The season premiere has plenty of pretty colors but Season 2 is less cinematic and more slow paced, especially after that movie. But that lowkey vibe is precisely what Season 1 was outside the fight scenes anyway.🚬 Nothing has changed really.
I presume the action for most was something to look forward to & tolerate the political mumbo jumbo.
With the per average episode action gone, the incentive wanes. If thats enough to drop views, I say good riddance to those departed.
I personally enjoy S2 anyway, not in a rush to get my senses assaulted any time soon.
Especially when there is ZERO tension in the battles because Tanya wins damn near every single fight by a 95 or higher percentile.
The most stakes the show has in reality is when shes navigating federal red tape or being subverted in conversations when her scripted responses to appease her peers actually backfires.⚖️ I realize this is the kind of show where Tanya socially miscalculating carries more weight than her taking out 3 squads solo.
The actual "story" is Tanya getting to the quiet retired life & being denied exactly that. The War itself is the backdrop.
If the "fans" prefer season 1, then go watch season 1.🍷
No comments:
Post a Comment