Monday, September 7, 2026

The Special Wind Cannon (flawed movie, but I love this technique)

The Special Wind Cannon

I fancy the Delaware Smash concept but this is next level in just the fact that it can kill you, never mind how simple it is and yet only a master could do this.



Of the few nice things I have to say about the movie thats NOT about the pretty colors--- this specific move has got to be one of the most goated additions from post 'Team Ehasz era' Bryke.


I bet you the air-scooter and that random af 'air after-image' Aang did vs Zuko in Book 2 finale was their idea too.

A precision based hand cannon of pure compressed aerokinetic force: projected like a blast and the terrifying part is WE the audience can see the wind because its stylized but realistically getting hit by something like that would be damn near invisible.




The only visible evidence of the attack would be debris, leaves or any loose environmental effects conforming to the sheer force of the blast, that would be one of the only evidences you have that something's coming at you, seconds before K.O.



Debris, condensation/water droplets / external elements are the main reason why we can see tornadoes at all. But not the air itself.

🍷Kudos Bryke or Yost, Lauren, or whoevers idea that was. Holy shit.


Picolo would be proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment