Friday, May 24, 2024

A general address to Fetishists/People who feel they’re entitled to an echo-chamber



Not every Fetishist in Dm’s block me, most of em hit me with the “Why do you care?” excuse, then I hit them with a various flurry of counters.

“You wouldn’t be asking me that If I liked it, you’re only panicking because I didn’t say what you wanted me to say. Which is why you didn’t reply to any of the other 300 people that are praising you but you responded to me.”

Or 

“you’re not entitled to everyone agreeing with you when you’re the one that made this public in the first place.”

And someone actually conceded to that point, imagine my shock. Good on them.


Some people are honest & disagree while acknowledging the obvious reality, most lose steam & run out of things to say, and others block:

Hence why I say sometimes:

“-sticking your head in the sand, only wanting people to say what you want them to say.”

And some people prove me right by shutting me out, cowardice for no reason. It’s not like i’m insulting their mother, just some infantile obsession that 99% of them couldn’t even tell you where it came from.


Not Fetishists specifically, (“we” in general as people), we can’t be this blasted sensitive and yet be so open & brazen about what we choose to share AND EXPECT nothing but the responses we WANT to hear from people:

happy thoughts

If you think you deserve ONLY the replies you want to see ? You’re delusional, and your ‘feel good’ society lied to you.

Cause that’s not how life works people. No matter how many you block, that is NOT how life works, my friend.

I’ve said this to so many people:

“Mankind/other people do not exist for your optimum Internet experience.”

 You are not special. When you post dumb crap or even psychotic crap, some people will point out it’s dumb & psychotic.

Because at the end of the day, the person calling it out isn’t the problem when YOU made it public in the first place, genius:

I made the content public, but if you don’t like it you’re a bad person when I’m the one that subjected myself to possible criticism. You exist to make me feel good about myself, you swine.

Otherwise the question has to be asked, in general: [Who do you think you are?] To presume people shouldn’t say anything? Do you think you’re an exception to criticism?

What timeline do we live in where some of us feel like we’re entitled to nothing but what makes us feel good about ourselves from other people, regardless of what it is that we’re putting out in the world?


Because what kills me about these communities is these people will make the most disgusting shit, which is NOT my issue. If you got it on your drive, not my problem.


But my issue is that it’s not enough that they made it, NO they felt that was soooo damn good, that they needed to share it with the rest of the Planet & ultimately add it to Humanity’s digital continuity and if anyone says anything less than “WOW/Amazing/Hot/ Good job/ Should’ve been meeee!/She should’ve swallowed her kids whole instead of chewing them”, you’re the problem if you call it out. #Logic


That’s the part that kills me, this Twilight Zone shit. 

What Planet did you come from where you were so awesome that nobody questioned you? Ever.

I shit you not, I’ve made so many changes to my editing & drawing projects over the years, all for the absolute BETTER because people criticized them. That’s called evolution, discourse, reception, growing the hell up.

That’s why criticism exists, accountability to drive improvement. Not all criticism is constructive but that’s what criticism is for.

Some of us went and conflated criticism with “persecution” and then because we get accustomed to being coddled by a community where everything wrong we do is right, your instant defense mechanism to criticism is retreat and attack mode —

aka Fragility (Not specific to fetishists, I see this in Anime communities too, Political parties etc., but Fetishists especially because they're spoiled by the fact that there's this unspoken made up rule that kinks are somehow off limits- HA! Good luck with that.)

(Fragility) is what happens when people spend years upon years to a decade or more in echo-chambers, threads, discords/ CULTS getting cosigns and ZERO challenge.

It’s how you make a weak human being, and that’s WHY corrupt Governments encourage groupthink, hivemind.

Again, same goes for religion or any gated space. When you shield yourself from opposing/diverse thought, you’re nerfing your own ability to expand your perception and thoughts.


But fetishism is special because it's sexual, and it's some silly crap like MacroCringe then the fantasy factor is only going to boost the dopamine trips by x5, meaning extra addictive. Meaning more devotion, psychological adoption, hence obsessive,  hence cult.

If no one told you before, NOW you know:

You are not entitled to a cult.

Which is exactly what these folks want: An echo chamber where everyone says what we want them to say, get likes & then they ask for more, nothing more, nothing less.

An industry of corruption & insanity, all with a smile.

Do yourself a favor, don’t put yourself in a fetish box forever.

Don’t settle for less just because you’re rewarded for being a cringe-lord and you think no one’s ever going to challenge you.

Be strong enough to try to leave it behind at some point.

But if you make it public?

I repeat: If YOU chose to make certain content public? Be ready for BOTH spectrums of response. As with anything, from a movie review to making music.

Otherwise, you are not entitled to support 24/7,

-you are not that guy, you are NOT special.

No comments:

Post a Comment